We need a Front Desk Manager!
Salon Nobuko is hiring a front desk manager for our hair salon at Independence & TX-121 in Frisco. We believe in investing in our people by offering competitive compensation and opportunities to participate in Paul Mitchell events. Position is 15 - 30 hours per week because we wish to provide our personnel work-life balance.
OUR FRONT DESK MANAGERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Scheduling appointments using Meevo software
- Promptly greeting & checking in clients as they come in
- Checking out clients at the register and scheduling their next appointment
- Assisting and educating customers about salon products and services
- Answering the phone, taking messages, and making calls
- Keeping the salon clean throughout the day
- Be drug free, honest, dependable
- Be available to work 9 – 6 on Saturday
- Be proficient with salon management software
- Be willing and able to educate clients about salon products and services
- Have at least 2 years of experience working the front desk at a hair salon
- Attend monthly product knowledge classes at the salon (2 – 3 hours on Monday)
- Have the ability to utilize good judgement and be innovative
- Demonstrate motivation and initiative
Applicants should have:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Friendly, courteous, upbeat, naturally outgoing, and communicative attitude
- Good fashion sense – dressed nicely, hair (& make-up) done well.
Applicants should expect:
- Weekly employment of 15 – 30 hours
- Salary of $12 to $17 / hour depending upon experience
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Quarterly education by Paul Mitchell Educators
- Opportunities to participate in Paul Mitchell events
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application.
hiring hair salon front desk - hiring hair salon front desk manager - hiring hair salon reservationist - hiring lead hair salon reservationist - jobs hair salon front desk - jobs hair salon front desk manager - jobs hair salon reservationist - jobs lead hair salon reservationist